Monday, February 7, 2011

IV. Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy

I love Sunday, I love Church! I get this way on Sunday and though I may not scream it out loud it is a silent scream from within. I love the singing and hearing the sermons as I sit in church on Sundays. When it is sunny, I love how the sun warms my back and fills me up! I am happy and fulfilled on Sundays, and renewed for the week. It makes a difference one that I cannot explain; I am not just there I am consumed! I don’t even think my husband knows how it makes me feel, although I know he too is consumed by the Holy Spirit every day. Today though after church I knew that I wanted to blog about how church made me feel today. It wasn’t even necessarily the sermon we learned today I just loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post. Says exactly how I feel! So often I get so caught up in life that I forget to live. Yet every Sunday He reminds me that to live is far more important than just living.

    All praise and glory to Him!

    ReplyDelete