Sunday, October 16, 2011

Senior Sunday

Today was Senior Sunday, well at least at my house it was. If you have ever had a senior or even been a senior yourself you know there is alot of details that go into ones senior year. Today just so happened to be one of them in my oldest life...Senior Pictures! Honestly we could not have asked for a more beautiful day! We had a nice little walk around downtown Fredericksburg with my favorite photographer Susan Driggers from Susan D. Photography. I can't wait to see all the great shots she captured of my beautiful daughter!

On another note birthday parties are officially over in my house for the year!! YAAAAA..now for the serious stuff...Christmas. Needless to say when you operate on a budget you have to start thinking about this stuff early. Honestly this is not early enough for me, but with all the birthdays hitting me between August thru October this is as early as it gets! This week the kiddos will each be completing one of these! To download click on the image below.



Hope I've got you all thinking about getting a move on Christmas now!

Check back tomorrow for Lunch Note Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment