Monday, October 3, 2011

Lunch Notes Monday and a Happy Birthday too!

Today celebrates a very special day in my life. It was 9 years ago today that my daughter Silly Whim was born. I baked cupcakes for her class, I baked cupcakes for Girl Scouts, and I baked a cake for the family all to celebrate her! Her sleepover is scheduled for this weekend and I'm sure some more baking will be involved! "Happy Birthday, my sweet girl!"

On a sadder note my stinky face has been sick today. I hate it when little ones get sick and they don't even complain, but they just are not themselves. She has been such an angel today and just sitting and watching her show and sleeping. I hope that she starts feeling better soon.

Below you will find this week’s lunch notes!



Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment