Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hooo Are U?

NightOwlCrafting
Just in case you too want to play along!


Here are my answers!


1. Do you make a budget and keep it or just fly by the seat of your pants?

I wish I could make a budget and keep to it; life would be so much simpler that is for sure! Since becoming a stay-at-home mom when stinky face was born we do have to adhere to a much stricter living style.

2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?

Yikes, don’t judge me for this one, but I’m not sure I ever really do spring cleaning. Maybe bloggers will inspire me this year though

3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?

I love going to yard sales definitely more than having them, however I do enjoy having them occasionally!

4. What do you take when you have a headache?

I have a tendency to push it to the limits..you know complain about headaches rather than do anything to get rid of them. Since I am still nursing stinky face I generally only take Tylenol or Ibuprofen.

5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!

Top of the list is the LORD, my awesome family, and roof over our head!


Last week's illness lingered a little too long and developed into an upper respiratory infection, ugh so now I am on antibiotics! On another note if you havn't taken the time to notice the cute...adorable..sweet...Girl Scouts selling those all too famous Girl Scout Cookies, please take a moment to do so. As a leader I can tell you scouts DO make a difference!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment