Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lunch Notes

Well summer is officially over…school has started…and we are commencing with new routines! Back to blogging we go. Today was my kiddo’s official first day of school. I’m not going to lie I’m feeling a little sad and depressed. No matter how annoying my kids could be sometimes I do love them and miss them when they are not here! Especially my Bubba, he started kindergarten today and I’m going to miss him sliding up to me and rubbing his head on me telling me “Mommy, I love you”. I know he is going to have a wonderful day and is going to be exhausted when he gets home…I can’t wait to see them! I’ll probably change my tune once they get home though..just saying!
I’ve decided to try and start something new. Since I pack my kiddo’s lunches pretty regularly I like to stick little notes and jokes in their lunchboxes. While I am posting this one today my plan is to post these on Sundays. I may even post my lunch menu plans, but we will see how well I can pull myself together for that. I have two of the same joke/note to a sheet as I have two kiddos packing lunches. My kids are the worst a pulling off knock knock jokes so I’m hoping this will help them out at lunch. Click on the link below to download this weeks lunch notes!


Hope everyone is enjoying the peace now that school has started and don’t for get to come back and pickup next week’s notes on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. These are SO cute! I'd love to have you link up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2011/09/zohocreator-free-printables-and.html. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete